Friday 24 September 2010

Folksy Friday recognition times two!

And so I am doubly lucky this week that two fellow Folksy sellers have chosen me to be listed in their 'Folksy Friday'.

(For those not in the know, 'Folksy Friday' is where anyone selling picks a theme and then picks six sellers linked in some way to that theme by what they sell and displays them on their blog/facebook page to share with everyone else. A bit of marketing between sellers).

These are the two lovely peeps and their pages that show their Folksy Friday choices of the week.

Thanks again guys. I never seem to get round to picking a theme in time each week in order to do a FF but hope to eventually manage my time well enough!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/Mirribeads

http://thecraftybrideatfolksy.blogspot.com/

I've also had a third person ask me if she can include my shop front banner (that's the pretty blue bit at the top of my Folksy shop for those non Folksy types amongst you) in a blog she is writing for the Folksy Blog!  Watch this space!!!

Ta ta for now.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment