Saturday 11 September 2010

I have two projects on the go at the moment.....
Attempting to create a Christmas Ornament with long thin rectangular pieces of satin ribbon, rather than the traditional pieces of square fabric...



So far so good!
Actually now I've mastered the technique this was easy so all the metres of ribbon in my cupboard better get ready for the red carpet treatment....their big day awaits!

No name yet because I find I cant name my babies until their personality is complete...which is odd because my son was given his name long before he ever arrived....go figure!
 Next up is my first Keepsake Ball. The challenge is.....
...turn this...


...into one of these!
I'm really excited to start this one. I think I'm going to use some hanging charms of some sort and can't wait to incorporate the Broiderie Anglaise from the trim, somehow.

Ta ta for now.xx


No comments:

Post a Comment