Wednesday 18 August 2010

Christmas Decorations/Christmas Baubles

So,having re-kindled my love for my original paper flower hanging decorations I thought I would see if I could create some more traditionally sized 'baubles' for hanging on the Christmas tree...

I took some 'questionable' old wallpaper border...

Good LORD! (apologies to anyone that recognises it from their living room!)
...and added a bit of 'Abbigale' magic...

So pretty!
I think it's quite a good 'up-cycle' of something that would probably (or at least SHOULD probably) never see the light of day again.

I was thinking of selling as a set of three.

Would love to know what people think.

Ta ta for now.xx

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure I have seen that wallpaper! Your decorations are beautiful. I hope you can keep up with demand when people see these x

    ReplyDelete