Sunday 10 October 2010

Pretty pretty gift wrapping...even if I do say so myself!

At last I have found the time to properly gift wrap one of my ornaments and photograph it so that the 'gift wrap add on' option in my Folksy shop is nicely demonstrated.

I would dearly like your opinions so please comment away and don't hold back.

The idea is that the ball/ornaments are available for sale or made to order and are packaged purely for safety in transit, however, if the item is a gift for someone (lets say a keepsake ball for the mother of the bride, thank you gift for the bridesmaids or Christmas baubles for someone else's tree...) you have the option to also buy the item beautifully gift wrapped in colour coordinated colours so you can literally take off the outer packaging and give, or can have it sent direct to the recipient...this service costs an extra £3.99.

So my questions are these...

Would you bother with the add-on and is the cost priced correctly? (Keeping in mind that postage within the UK is free).



'Summer Sage'. This ball is just over 100mm across



All comments gratefully received.

Ta ta for now.xx

1 comment: