Friday 8 October 2010

Bad light stopped play....but not forever!

I've been struggling for days and days to get some nice pictures of my latest Christmas ornament but the weather has been so horrible it's been impossible to get good light.  There is no replacement for natural sunlight but in the absence of much of that I've plumped for bright south facing window and hoped that the gloss white of the paintwork is enough!

My latest contribution to my Folksy shop is 'Lady Emily'.




Don't forget peeps, I will gladly create a decoration that will colour coordinate so why not take a leaf out of Claire's book and get in touch?  Her tree colour theme is Gold and Red. True opulence. she's asked me to make a set of three baubles that follow this theme and I can't wait to get started!

Ta ta for now.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment