Thursday 3 June 2010

Many thanks...



Thanks, everyone for the feedback.  Because they are so large I plumped for individual rather than groups.  The shop absolutely loved them so it's looking good.  They are going to do some sums and see if they can give me what I want for them.  HURRAH and yay me!

I know you are all breathless with anticipation to hear how the quilt is coming along (wink wink!).  I did manage to do some Em so fret not.  I had a day off yesterday and after doing the usual bits and bobs, allowing also for a nice long sit in the garden, I did a few more squares.
Now strictly speaking this picture isn't just the ones I managed to do yesterday but it seemed like a good moment for a picture!...and here's another..isn't he cute!

Ta ta for now.x

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a cutie! Squares look good too! Let me know if there's anything you want/need from the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Abi,
    well I must say, you are looking a treat and the little man of yours is so handsome! Any more babies planned? Good luck to you on this blog thingy....as for the baubles and scarves and quilts.....my God Abi, you'll hardly have a minute to yourself but if it works for you?......you go girl and enjoy the bauble making, they look fab! I wonder could you deliver to saudi.....? Take care pet x

    ReplyDelete